Wednesday 30 April 2014

Design Industry Assessment Task

I have finished my Assessment for Design Industry, which means now we get to work on some fun stuff next!! Looking forward to more photoshop work and fine tuning my skills! Through the Assessment task I found a brush pack that I am looking forward to experimenting with J

The artwork shown on the right was done incorporating the smoke brush by Kerby Rosanes. I took some time to look at his personal blog and found it quite inspirational. He is extremely talented.
If you would like to check out his blog click here












Design Industry Assessment Task

01 Networking

I found a blog called YouTheDesigner which has freebies you can download such as brushes, icons, textures and wallpapers. Now all I have to do is expand my photoshop skills so I can download and use some of this stuff!!



02 Formal Letter

(copy of the email)


No comments:

Post a Comment