Saturday 5 April 2014

My wish list - #1 Mouse - Belkin n52te Gaming Mouse

I have decided to start a dream wish list of things I would like for my home setup. Every so often I will post a new product I would like, Im sure I can come up with 10 things for the list!

Now.......Someone buy this for me pleaaaassseee, it will help with my work, I promise! LOL!!

#1 Upgrade my mouse!

Belkin n52te Gaming Mouse


Now this is something really unique. Belkin, the design masters have come up with an accessory which on the first look seems like a new kind of device but is actually a simple mouse with all kinds of customisation buttons. The Belkin n52te gaming mouse is really impressive in looks with 15 programmable buttons, a cool blue back light and am 8-way thumb pad with removable joystick. A soft touch wrist pad for enhanced ergonomics also really get this one going. Once you try it, you find a whole lot of things to like.

No comments:

Post a Comment